um... I would prefer both, actually. I want a house on the coast and a cabin in the mountains of Vermont. I'm weird that way.
Good news, have an appointment from the pain clinic at Union Hospital in Lynn to get the rest of the cortisone shot set done next thursday. Bad news, If, and only IF the MRSA is done. Yes, it's that again, and I'm not happy at all. OTOH, it's far far better than not knowing. More Bad news, it can only happen if the infection is done, otherwise I have to wait until January 8th! *grumblescared* Recovering from the falling down thing, just can't sit on a hard chair for any length of time due to the non-consentual bruising of my hip by the tray table stand thingie.
Other than that, I'm a fairly sleepy badger, so I'm going to probably wander off after catching up on friends list reading.